Carestream at RSNA 2018
Carestream Scientists to Give Presentations on Important New Medical Imaging Advances at RSNA 2018
ROCHESTER, N.Y., Oct. 4 — Carestream Health researchers and scientists will participate in scientific presentations that showcase advances in medical imaging at the upcoming Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual conference.
These presentations include:
- “Comparative Evaluation of a Novel Portable Bedside Fluoroscopy System That Uses a Cassette-Sized Detector to the Standard of Care for ICU Pediatric Imaging,” on Wednesday, Nov. 28, from 9:30-9:40 a.m. Authors are: M.C. Liszewski, S. Richard, J. Gross, T.L. Levin, E. Blumfeld and B. Taragin.
- “Detecting Mal-Positioned Endotracheal Tubes in Portable Chest X-ray Images: Comparing Deep Learning Models with Hand-Engineered Approach on Carina Detection,” on Tuesday, Nov. 27, from 11:10-11:20 a.m. Authors are: Z. Huo, J. Zhang and H. Zhao.
- “Clinical Comparison of Stationary Digital Chest Tomosynthesis to Portable Chest Radiograph in Patients with Various Lung Pathologies,” on Tuesday, Nov. 27, from 3:00-4:00 p.m. Authors are: E. Gunnell, B. Hoag, M. Sakthivel, M. Heath, E. Pamuklar and J. Lu.
- “Coupled Multi-Bone Active Shape Model of Foot and Ankle,” authored by M. Brehler, R. Vijayan, W.J. Sehnert, L. Vogelsang, J.H. Siewerdsen and W. Zbijewski. This electronic poster presentation may be offered as an oral presentation.
- “Visualization of Retained Surgical Items Using a Tissue Realistic 3D Printed Abdominal Trauma Phantom,” authored by V. Anwari, M. Heath, A. Lai, S. Sajja, M. Pakkal, A. Ursani, B. Chan, T. Tadic, Y. Karimzad and N. Paul. The hard copy poster will be on display.
To view information about the portfolio of Carestream products and systems being demonstrated at RSNA, please visit www.carestream.com/rsna.
- Awarded 2017 and 2018 KLAS Category Leader Award for Global PACS in Asia/Oceania Region
Posted on behalf of Carestream