2019 Emerging Tech in Health - Christchurch 21-22 May 2019
Join us at the 3rd annual Emerging Tech in Health symposium in Christchurch on 21-22 May
ETIH19 is part of NZ Tech Week'19.
Attend one day or both, depending on your areas of interest:
- DAY ONE: Tuesday 21 May - "Better health care through data analytics’’
- DAY TWO: Wednesday 22 May - "Exploring the digital future of clinical practice’’
- Shayne Hunter, Deputy Director-General Data and Digital, Ministry of Health
- Dame Diane Robertson, Chair of the Data Futures Partnership and former City Missioner of the Auckland City Mission.
- Lloyd McCann, CEO Mercy Radiology & Clinics, MercyAscot
- Martin Chadwick, Chief Allied Health Professions Officer, Ministry of Health
- Karen Blake, Regional Manager Health Informatics, healthAlliance
Insightful and thought-provoking topics
- Why haven’t the robots replaced us yet? - Kevin Ross, General Manager, Precision Driven Health
- Technology Innovations coming to General Practice: Are we there yet? - Richard Medlicott, Medical Director, RNZCGP.
- Virtual Reality Rehabilitation Following Traumatic Brain Injury - Kristin Gozdzikowska, Laura Fergusson Trust.
- eMental Health - Anil Thapliyal, CEO, HealthTRx
- Clinical Decision Support and AI in Healthcare - Matthew Valentine, Medical Lead, Whakatane Hospital.
- How the cloud is showering the Health Care Home with brilliance - Alex Poor, Informatics Manager, Pinnacle Ventures Ltd.
- Base lining digital literacy - a whole organisation approach - Anna-Marie Scroggins, Clinical Informatics Specialist, MercyAscot.
And many more topics...
View ETIH programme here
One day tickets from only $169. Two day tickets $269. Ticket price includes evening networking event on Tuesday 21 May.
Questions? Read the event FAQ page. Register now >>
The non-member standard rate is $399 for one day; $499 for two days.
HiNZ or NZHIT members
- get a $230 discount on the standard rate.
- pay only $169 for one day; $269 for two days.
Not a HiNZ member yet? Join today. It's only $198. You are immediately eligible for the $230 member discount, plus you get loads of other great member benefits valued at over $1000.
Members of affiliate organisations
- get a $200 discount on the standard rate.
- pay only $199 for one day; $299 for two days.
Register now >>
This event is a collaboration between HiNZ & NZHIT.
- If you have questions about NZHIT membership please email Talie on .
- If you have questions about HiNZ membership please email Gloria on .
Discounted hotel rates
We have a special rate for bookings between 21 to 23 May 2019 at Rydges Latimer. To book this online please go to https://www.rydges.com/private-page/health-informatics-new-zealand/
If you wish to book outside of these dates please contact the hotel on 03 379 6760 or
Applications for scholarships open to nurses, midwives and allied health professionals. Closes 31 March 2019. Find out more >>
Opportunities for sponsors
Does your company wish to promote its services at the event? There are a few opportunities available, including exclusive sponsor speaking slots. To find out more click here >>
Register now >>
Questions? Read the event FAQ page