WEBINAR: The power of digital identity
Afternoon- 12:30pm to 1:30pm, Wednesday 18th November
Digital identification is critical to ensuring the right health services are provided at the right time to the right person and improves information privacy, security and trust. In this webinar Peter Marks, MoH manager architecture and standards will update viewers on work being done nationally to address the need for digital identities in healthcare. International speakers from Imprivata will provide a view of what is happening globally in this space and introduce the Imprivata Digital Identity Framework.
- Sean Kelly, Chief Medical Officer, Imprivata
- Wes Wright, Chief Technology Officer, Imprivata
- Peter Marks, Manager of Architecture and Standards, Ministry of Health
- Alan Bell, Executive Director - Digital Identity, Department of Internal Affairs
- Facilitated by Rebecca McBeth, HiNZ News Editor
Read more about webinar >>
No items found.