Kia ora koutou
This month’s webinar extends beyond the New Zealand border to learn about telehealth on an international scale. With panellists from Scotland and Australia, this will be an interesting discussion exploring three key themes and how they have fundamentally changed the future of the healthcare industry:
• International lessons learned
• How to upscale telehealth services at pace
• Mitigating risks
Whether you are experienced with using telehealth or using it for thefirst time, join us for this webinar to strengthen your roots and prevail n telehealth.
Date: Thursday 29 April 2021
Time: 7 - 8pm
- Ruth Large - Emergency Physician & Rural Hospitalist, Chair of NZ Telehealth Leadership Group
- Margaret Whoriskey - Head of Technology Enabled Care (TEC) and Digital Healthcare Innovation Division, Scottish Government
- Nessa Barry - Knowledge Exchange Manager, NHS National Services Scotland
- Morag Hearty - National Strategic Lead, Remote Health Pathways, Technology Enabled Care (TEC), Scottish Government
- Nicole Bate - Telehealth Service Lead, Monash Health and Monash Children's Hospital
- Kate Hawkings - A/Manager Clinical Telehealth Development, Innovation and Development, WA Country Health Service, Government of Western Australia
We hope you can join us
No items found.