Don't miss this upcoming webinar where GS1 NZ CEO, Dr. Peter Stevens will sit down with Shayne Hunter from the Ministry of Health, and Cushla Currie from the Medical Technology Association to discuss the new Health System Catalogue and how it might save lives as well as money in the future.
In 2019, Cabinet approved the Financial Procurement Information Management (FPIM) Business Case, which requires DHBs to streamline procurement practices and manage escalating costs. To achieve this, all DHBs are required to adopt a single, Health System Catalogue (HSC) which is built using supplier-provided structured master data based on global data standards.
Utilising GS1’s global standards to create structured master data can enhance the whole ecosystem – ensuring higher accuracy and resilience across all of the healthcare sector.
In this webinar the panel will be answering questions such as:
- What benefits will suppliers get from using the HSC?
- Will DHB's actually use the data in the HSC?
- Will the product data be used by other agencies other than the DHBs?
- Will the HSC include pharmaceuticals and other medical products in the future?
- What are the potential benefits of using global standards and structured master data moving forwards?
Register below to join this webinar Tuesday, November 9th at 10am.