Digital Equity - bridging the divide
12.30pm to 1:30pm, Wednesday 10th March
This webinar explores the concept of digital equity and inclusion, with panellists addressing the four key challenges of access, skills, motivation and trust and how they apply from a range of perspectives including cultural, disability and gender/ sexual orientation.
Speakers will discuss the foundations required to achieve digital equity and what role we as individuals can play in creating the shift needed to focus on equity. Also, how will we know when we get there?
HiNZ would like to thank Spark Health for sponsoring this webinar.
How to connect to the webinar
- This webinar is free for anyone to attend.
- Register once for the series and get access to all webinars live and on-demand.
About the Expert Panel
Webinar facilitated by Rebecca McBeth, HiNZ News Editor
Webinar participants are:
- Will Reedy, CEO, Spark Health
- Matt Shepherd, Senior Lecturer, School of Psychology, Massey University
- Jason Myers, CEO, New Zealand AIDS Foundation
- Jonathan Godfrey, President, Blind Citizens NZ
- Kim Connolly-Stone, Policy Director, InternetNZ
- Webinar facilitated by Rebecca McBeth, HiNZ News Editor
No items found.