eMental Health and the pandemic
12:30pm to 1:30pm, Wednesday 2nd September
eMental Health tools have become a key component of the health response to the Covid-19 pandemic. As more people experience digitally enabled mental health care, how do we build on this rapid transformation and what will be the lasting impact of this pandemic for the critically important mental health sector?
HiNZ would like to thank NIHI for sponsoring this webinar
About the Expert Panel
Webinar facilitated by Rebecca McBeth, HiNZ News Editor.
Panel participants are:
- Robyn Shearer, Deputy Director-General, Mental Health and Addiction, Ministry of Health
- Anil Thapliyal, Executive Director, eMental Health International Collaborative (eMHIC)
- Karolina Stasiak, Senior Lecturer & Senior Research Fellow, Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, University of Auckland
- Terry Fleming, Senior Lecturer in Population Health, Faculty of Health, Victoria University of Wellington
How to connect to the webinar
- This webinar is free for anyone to attend.
- Register in advance to have a seamless connection on the day.
- You only have to register for the webinar showcase once and you will automatically get access to all free webinars.
- You can view each webinar live or view on-demand later.
>> Register now <<
No items found.