Digital Inclusion – ensuring the vulnerable aren’t left behind
12:30pm to 1:30pm, Wednesday 11th November
The New Zealand health sector’s rapid adoption of technology and virtual care in response to the Covid-19 pandemic risks exacerbating inequalities in the health system. Estimates are that up to 20 percent of the population will not have access or skills to embrace digital health services. Ensuring the vulnerable are not left behind has been identified as a key piece of work moving forward. This webinar covers local and national examples of digital inclusion projects and discussion around what should come next.
About the Expert Panel
Webinar facilitated by Rebecca McBeth, HiNZ News Editor.
Panel participants are:
- Darren Douglass, GM Digital Strategy and Investment, Ministry of Health
- Amio Ikihele, Innovations Lead for Moana Research, and PhD Candidate, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, The University of Auckland
- Anna Elders, Clinical Lead, Just a Thought
- More speakers TBC
How to connect to the webinar
- This webinar is free for anyone to attend.
- Register once for the series and get access to all webinars live and on-demand.
>> Register now <<
No items found.